Novelties by Vacheron Constantin Watches
The art of watchmaking knows no boundary and the Swiss brand, Vacheron Constantin Watches has proved it in 2017 with the release of its two new luxury watches.
No matter the time, economic or cultural difference, Asia, especially China and Hong Kong remain two supreme markets for most of the Swiss brands, following which Vacheron Constantin has launched one of the artsy Vacheron Constantin watches – Métiers d’Art The legend of the Chinese Zodiac Year of the Rooster watch.
EPITOME OF TRADITION
In the era of everyday hi tech advancement, its almost an amazement to launch luxury watches withholding a tradition. Vacheron Constantin watches have always been admired for its pure artsy crafts and exceptional creations. Since its inception in 1755, Vacheron Constantin has created unique, artistic and traditional luxury watches right from the movement all the way through to the dial.
This Swiss brand has some serious fascination for the Chinese Zodiac signs as last year it launched one of the most exciting and fabulous luxury watches of all the time – Métiers d’Art Legend of the Chinese Zodiac Year of the Monkey watch.
Keeping up with its ever admired artsy work in 2017, the new Vacheron Constantin watches – Métiers d’Art The legend of the Chinese Zodiac Year of the Rooster watch is a pure artistic vision of time crafted in regards with the Chinese New Year 2017.
WHY THE ROOSTER?
According to the 12 Chinese zodiac signs, rooster is one of tenth zodiac sign constituting its own varied characteristics.
Symbolising the tradition and celebrating the year of the Rooster which is 2017, Métiers d’Art The legend of the Chinese Zodiac Year of the Rooster watch is a very thoughtful yet conventional move.
2017 calls for the ROOSTER
Somewhat familiar yet updated from the last year’s monkey edition, this luxury watch is an artistic representation meticulously crafted with extremely complicated art and craft techniques such as gem-setting, enamelling, engraving, painting, etc.
What’s so special about the Rooster?
- Released in a limited edition, these luxury watches by Vacheron Constantin are available for both men and women.
- Only 24 pieces in total of these Vacheron Constantin watches are expected to release. Precisely, only twelve will be available in 40mm platinum, and the other 12 in 18K 5N pink gold.
- Top-notch Vacheron Constantin watches are Hallmark of Geneva certified including these two new luxury watches. The Hallmark of Geneva is a standard symbol of excellence originating from the tradition of Haute Horlogerie which guarantees quality of workmanship, durability and exceptional savoir-faire.
- These exquisite watches are water resistant up to 40 meters deep and beats at 4Hz, has a power reserve of 40 hours.
- Exhibiting tradition in its purest forms, the dials of the 2017 rooster edition are beautifully designed with beautiful flower motifs created with a Chinese paper cutting technique called jiǎnzhǐ.
- Rooster is in the centre of the dial in these luxury watches made of either platinum or gold. The base of the watch dial is made with a unique technique, Grand Feu enamel.
- This unique limited edition Vacheron Constantin watches owe to the technical excellence of Caliber 2460 G4 significant for the use of digital time and calendar display, instead of analog. It generates more space between the dial and the crystal, allowing a heightened 3D mini sculpture of the zodiac animal to be handcrafted on the dial.
These incredible Vacheron Constantin watches – Métiers d’Art The legend of the Chinese Zodiac Year of the Rooster in gold and platinum is a pure bliss decorated and created with high end features, beautiful design and sheer luxury.
The two limited 2017 rooster edition luxury watches are estimated to be worth of $100,500.